Wednesday 28 January 2015

The age of miracles-Karen Thompson Walker

An ordinary girl. An ordinary boy. An invisible catastrophe.
'Maybe everything that had happened to me and my family had nothing to do with the slowing. It's possible, I guess. But I doubt it. I doubt it very much.' 
One Saturday morning the world wakes to discover that the rotation of the earth has began to slow. As birds fall from the sky and days grow longer, people start to flee - but there is nowhere on earth to escape to.
Julia is already coping with the disasters of everyday life. And then there's Seth: tall and quiet and always on his own; the skateboarding boy who knows all about disaster. As the world faces a catastrophe, Julia and Seth are facing their very own unknown.

Again, I think I need to say no more, because if I do I would spill the detail, cause I'm such a gossipy person especially when it comes to books, so ... Read on and you will find out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment