Wednesday 16 November 2016

P.S. I still love you - Jenny Han

P.S. I still love you - Jenny Han

'Lara Jean didn't expect to really fall for Peter.
They had just been pretending. Except suddenly they weren't. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
Then another boy from her past returns to her life, and Lara Jean's feelings for him return too.
Can a girl be in love with two boys at the same time?'


The sequel to To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Which is also an amazing story just like this one. 

I love the way the book draws you into the story, with each page getting more and more romantic and even though at one point you can almost predict what's going to happen, you keep on reading knowing that the interesting way the plot is created will just continue. 
There isn't much to really say about this book, I would just recommend reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment