Friday 15 August 2014

Starry nights, stage fright and my surprise Valentine - Liz Elwes

"Things have got to change...
I have to stop being a MOUSE and start behaving like the STAR I want to be. It's just a shame I'm not the only wannabe star around here.
I go to Linden Lodge, a school for the performing arts, and it's chock-full of BIG personalities all clamouring for the limelight. But this term, I'm determined to SHINE because the gorgeous boy I have SECRETLY fancied for 469 days is SINGLE again, and today he smiled at me TWICE!
There's just one TEENY-TINY problem - my best friend, Rosie, has announced she's totally CRAZY about him, too...
Arrrgh!!!
Why is everything always such a DRAMA!"
The fantastic story of Isabel Norton is thrilling and a BIG DRAMA. The chase for the gorgeous and perfect guy, with her best friend, angry at her and fighting to get her hands on Charlie Rothwell, the best looking guy in the whole school, Isabel has to face the moral truth of the situation. Everything in her world turned up side down. Will she make everything right? Will she make up her mind? And will she be OK with the new surprise?
The perfect book for everyone who likes tension and romantic adventures through life also for someone with the same situation. I recommend the book to girls, of course it's not a crime if a boy reads the book. I say the age for the book is 9+, for young teenagers. I personally recommend the book of it's secrecy with drama and surprises. I really enjoyed it and I hope you will as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi aisha plz can u visit my blog you know the details but just in case
    Www.tigersRroarsome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete