Wednesday 28 January 2015

Out of tune-Beth Reekles

Do opposites attract...or tear you apart?
Ashley Bennett has it all: a hot boyfriend, Josh, a place in a cool clique at high school, straight A grades... It's deffinatley better than when she was invisible, a nobody, ignored by everyone except her best friend Allie. Or make that ex-best friend - Allie and Ashley haven't spoken since Josh came into the picture.
Enter the new boy next-door, Todd. He's sweet, introspective, and prefers to play his guitar to football. As he and Ashley grow closer, she starts to wonder whether she and Josh have enough in common to go the distance. But what will breaking up with him do to her picture-perfect life? Should she follow her head or her heart?

I think I don't need to say more for you to know what the book is about. I think the book is fantastic and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment